Sunday, December 4, 2011

Preparing for January & My Fourth Blog-A-Versary

Over the four years I have been blogging, I have met some amazing people, worked with some great companies, and been a part of some irreplaceable communities. 

It all has been a great lesson in life, and this coming January I will celebrate four years of operating my own website that people actually actively read.

And I want to give back in January!

It started back with a user name titled blog "CTBirthAdvocate" which was around the same time I became an ICAN chapter leader, and much stronger birth advocate in Connecticut.

Then when I realized I should have an actual title it became Birth, Babies, and Everything in Between, which became Momotics.com when I made the move to buy a .com for my site.

After years of wanting to build my own brand I finally went for it and bought DanielleElwood.com in September of 2011. And it feels so good!

Over the years I have worked with great brands, given away great gifts and gear to my readers and I am excited to have brands getting on board already for this great celebration!

Here is the scoop!

If you are a brand, small business owner, or even just a reader that wants to be part of my giveaway, or even just be included in a post... or even just guest post!   E-mail me or fill out the form linked up here!


No comments:

Post a Comment