Monday, December 5, 2011

Do You Separate Your Kids Cloth Diapers?

Cloth diapers... we are back in cloth diapers 100% of the time in our house, and while it is a good feeding, it is getting a little crazy and overwhelming, but isn't that typical with two kids in diapers at once?

So this is where I channel the opinions of all of my readers that cloth diaper their children, and actively have more than one in diapers right now!

Do you separate your kids cloth diapers... as in... do you have separate stashes designated for each child.


In my house we have been separating ours. Ben has his own diapers which are mostly size two AppleCheeks with a hand full of one size FuzziBunz and Charlie Bananas.

Then there is Addison's diapers which are a huge mix of all of the above plus BumGenius diapers. I used a couple small sized diapers when Addison was younger because she was so tiny when she was born. I am actually wondering how she got so big so quickly when she was only five pounds when she was born.

I don't use Ben's diapers for Addison, and I don't use Addison's diapers for Ben... although there has been a couple cases where I ran out of a diaper here and there while out of the house, and used one of the extra diapers I have for Addison on Ben.

But I was wondering how others who cloth diaper handle this...

Do you separate your kids diapers?
Do they share ever?
Do you think it is gross?

Share your diapering details!

No comments:

Post a Comment