Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mom's Need To Channel Their Inner Sexy

'Tis the season for us Moms to really channel our inner sexy. Why? Because we are more than just Moms! Remember that time before we had kids? We were girlfriends, wives, lovers... something that we often let slip out of our hands under the stresses in our day to day lives. Nothing like dirty diapers, snot, spit up, and temper tantrums to make us feel sexy right?

Believe me, I know because I fell into that trap too. By the end of the day when the kids are in bed, I am in desperate need for a shower, and I just want to climb under the covers for three hours till the baby wakes up I don't think about sex, or sex toys. Do you? That is where EdenFantasys comes in!

Moms! There is nothing wrong with talking about sex toys, or being intimate with your partner at all! It is perfectly natural!

If you aren't into toys there is always all different kinds of lingerie to help you get your sexy back. I know sometimes putting on something pretty, and lacy helps me to feel like less of a frumpy mom and really get back to business like before the kids put a cramp into things.

There are some of us who don't want to talk about but for those interested in checking out more of what EdenFantasys has to offer, they even have a blog called EdenCafe. Totally worth checking out!

Do you ever feel like you have fallen off the sexy bandwagon?
Eden Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment